Christmastime at Hillside Farms


Hillside Farms is not only a working dairy farm, it’s also a great ice cream parlor, dairy store, mercantile, antiques market, and petting zoo all combined. I love going there to visit the goats, eat ice cream, and pick up some homemade soap or a candle.

Christmastime at the farm is still a great time, despite the cold weather.  I wasn’t able to go last Christmas, so when a friend and I were deciding where to hang out, I suggested Hillside.  My friend and her kids had a great time. We visited the animals in their festively decorated barn, and got Christmas themed ice cream and hot cocoa.
Aside from being at one of my favorite places, it was great visiting with a friend I don’t get to see often. We talked about Christmas and what was going in our lives and tried to keep a friendly cow from chewing on our coats.

As I’ve said before, Christmas is a very busy time, so I was very grateful for the time we had to enjoy each other’s company and the holiday. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain