2018 Wrap Up


2018 was a wonderful that saw adventures with friends and family. I returned to the seashore after many years away. I saw my friend’s Nicole and Tim’s new home on the same trip and tasted one of the best doughnuts I have ever tried from of  The Fractured Prune.








My dad and I explored the site of a local mine disaster where there is a memorial, walking trail and the remnants of some old buildings.  









2018 saw several trips to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire.  Opening weekend, Mel and I met up with a group of our college friends, one had never been to a renaissance faire before so it was amazing seeing her experience it for the first time. 


My dad and I went for Heroes of the Realm, aka Labor Day. It’s not often that he goes and get to pick what to see and do, since we usually take my niece and nephew and let them pick,  The kids and I went on a separate occasion and while we missed Dad, we still  had a great day.  I ended the season with more friends for the last Halloween weekend.


During one Ren Faire visit, friends and I explored the town of Litiz, buying tea, tasting cheese and chocolate and watching the ducks.  

I spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family and got to do some Christmassy things with friends. I went swimming a lot in the summer, traded in my car for a  much newer vehicle, wrote, and read a great deal, I can’t wait to see what adventures God will bless me with in 2019!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain