Call the SWAT team!

Yesterday I attended the Clarks Green Health and Saftey Fair. I was mainly there to take picture for the newspaper, but after hearing about it's planning for so long was rather curious. This even was how I got to meet the police dog, Nemo I had posted about earlier.
The fair was actually kind of fun. My favorite part was seeing the local SWAT armored vehicles and hearing about the different kinds of gear and weapons the teams use.
  I also met some nice ladies from the Western PA School for the deaf and had my hearing tested. I have normal hearing I was told, so I suppose any problems are with selective hearing.

I think if anyone's community has one of these, it's a good idea to go. especially if you have kids as there's usually information about bike and fire safety. It also give you an idea about what's going in your community, police aide, safety issues, and it gives you a chance to meet people who live, work , and serve your area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain