A look into the paths of my life, eclectic, delightfully old fashioned a little quirky. Look for great pictures of my travels.
All Done!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I glued the tea cup and saucer top on before meeting up with a friend to see Brave, which was awesome by the way. Now I just need to cover up the marker stains and decide what to do with it.
The Empire Strikes back is not only my favorite Star Wars film but one of my all time favorite movies. There’s so much to love about it, meeting Yoda, seeing Luke’s development as a Jedi, Leia and Han’s relationship, and of course, Lando Calrissian, because what woman doesn’t admire a cape wearing man? I remember as a kid enjoying seeing how the friendships between them all have developed from a New Hope. Even though Han and Leia get pretty fed up with C3P0 they are still concerned when he goes missing on Cloud City and even though Chewbacca has just been tortured, he still goes about repairing him, because as insufferable as the droid can be, he’s still a friend. Yes, he’s a droid whose services are valued, but I think it goes deeper than that in much the same way Luke fee...
Seeing Gettysburg in a New Light I have loved the history and ghost stories surrounding Gettysburg Pennsylvania since I was twelve years old. I revisited this August and was able to switch my focus from the battlefield to the town and the National Cemetery. Visiting the town allowed me to better understand not only what the town was like then but what is like now. A good friend and I stayed overnight in order to see as much as we possibly could and yet there was still a great deal we did not see. The town is rich in history and local charm, so rich in fact that it can be overwhelming. T-Shirt shops, restaurants, museums, ghost tours, hotels, all crowd the streets beckoning visitors inside to explore. Even when we were ...
I don’t cook very much, but I love cooking omelets. There’s easy to make and you can anything you want. I feel rather accomplished when I cook my breakfast rather than just heat something in the toaster or microwave, which is what I normally do. The other aspect of omelets that I enjoy is that even if you mess them up, there still edible. If you misjudge, like I did this morning, and flip the egg mixture too soon you end up with scrambled eggs rather than omelet. In a restraint you’d need to start over, but at home, you can just shrug your shoulders, stir up the eggs, cheese, meat, and spinach and enjoy the unexpected twist in your morning.
Comments
Post a Comment