Knoebels

The best ice cream ever!
Yesterday I went on a little adventure with my family to one of my most favorite places, Knoebels Amusement Resort. This amusement park, nestled in the woods of Elysburg PA manages to be both timeless and innovative. I've been going there every since I was about 5 years old and most of the park is exactly the same as I remember. The school I attended made it a tradition to take us there every last day of school so I have a great deal of fond memories that unfold around every corner of the park, every turn of the Haunted House car , and every bite of my chicken Parmesan, which Nicole, is now served at the World's Food Court, rather than the Wharf.
And yet, there's new rides to discover as well. Fandango, which I haven't worked up the courage to ride, Black Diamond, an indoor dark ride through a haunted coal mine, and of course, the much anticipated, still in the works, Flying Turns wooden coaster. Knoebels is like going home, a class reunion, and a new experience every single time I visit.
my sister in law and niece
Flying Turns
my nephew playing a target game, which has been there since I was about his age

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain