Fall in the Shire

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. It colors all of my favorite places and encourages sweaters, boots, and warm drinks.  That's one of the reason why I had such a wonderful time last Saturday at the Pennsylvania Renaissance  Faire.  They enjoy the season just as much as I do.





The second reason I enjoyed going was who I went with, my father and a group of friends.











We walked around a great deal, though we did take in some shows. As usual it was lovely just to be back and see the shopkeepers and the seasons change.













It just feels like going home every time I go. Especially since, thanks to my season pass holder friend, I've gotten to know some of the shop keepers and pop in to see them. Some of them even remember me, which is impressive consdierng how many people they must see every weekend.







Now, the only question is, when can I go back?   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain