Happy December!

I am so excited about Christmas! It is my favorite time of year, the crisp air, the whips of snow falling, the music, the presents, and the food, yes, I love it all and I refuse to let negativity and materialism creep in and ruin my holiday!  I spend as much of it with my friends and family as I can. So far, I've been able to go shopping with my Dad and niece, and nephew.  I went shopping with my sister in law and one of my friends as well, I just didn't; get any pictures.

Garrett writing a letter to Santa 














My dad began decorating much earlier then usual, in fact he did most of it before I was even aware he was decorating!  Both of us went to get the tree though, which was nice since I've been getting it by myself for some time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain