I Finally Saw Rogue One



I know, it’s about time right? But when you work retail it’s hard to find time to see movies, even ones you’ve looked forward to during Christmas. I still have not seen Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them. My geek points are rapidly depleting.
            But, I’ve regained a few by seeing Rogue One : A Star Wars story.  My only regret is that I waited so long and thus lost my chance to see it multiple times before it leaves theaters.  I thought the movie had the perfect blend of new, fresh faces and just the right touch of familiar characters.  
            The overall feeling was predominantly that of the original trilogy but there were a few, brilliant Clone Wars references sprinkled in. The prequels were neither glorified nor ignored, but Senator Organa’s presence was a welcome addition   I don’t want to spoil it for any late viewers, but if you are in any measure a Star Wars fan, see this movie, but bring tissues. 

 <a href="/3mpireshopsback/" title="The Empire Shops Back">@The Empire Shops Back</a>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain