Rest

 

I know worrying does no good, but not worrying is a struggle. I know I will never stop worrying though; it’s a part of life. Maybe, instead of trying not to worry, I should try to worry less, remember more blessings, do more of what makes me happy, or do nothing and rest.

Rest is so underrated in a society that glorifies constant activity.  If you can’t check of a lengthy list than what have you accomplished? Sometimes, rest overrules any to-do list, sometimes it overrules everything.

Sleep in, lay in bed listening to birdsong, savor coffee while still in pajamas, just rest. Rest with a good story, whether on the page or the screen, , rest with a bubble bath or a hot shower, whatever refreshes your body and spirit.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain