Snow!

As an adult, I can be a bit ambiguous about snow; I love how pretty is and I hate driving in it. However, a few days ago, I got to enjoy it like I did as a kid, no worries about driving, about losing power. No, I just went sledding, something I haven't done since I was around 13.  The neat thing was I went with a friend of my aunt's who wanted to go to celebrate her birthday, I'm guessing  she's around 60. It was neat seeing an older lady doing something childish just for the sake of having fun. I had a great time too, racing down the ice packed snow hill, the snow spraying in my face, the cows at the end of the pasture thinking we were insane. Actually, the cows may not have even noticed us; it's hard to tell.
Anyway, get out, enjoy the snow since it's not going away for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain