Enchanted Forrest Party

It's been a long time coming but I finally hosted the Enchanted Forrest Party that was originally planned for the Monday before Halloween. Then we, Sandy rained it out. So, I held it last Friday, and though the rescheduling forced some people to cancel, it was an extremely fun time. I'd been gathering decorations in my backyard for a while,I didn't see the sense in buying branches when I could collect them for free .The rest came from Wal-Mart and Target or I already owned.  I made apple cupcakes with caramel icing. Next time, I think I'm going to use apple juice or cider rather than dried apples though, The apples were a bit chewy and had an odd texture. I think I'd like to use the forest theme again for different holidays and events, Christmas, Chronicles of Narnia, really the possibilities are endless!
My aunt did this when she was a kid. Been in the family for years.
About $9.00 on clearance at Wal-Mart

Leaf garland from Target- $2.50
Glitter leaves- $0.79 at Wal-Mart
Branches from backyard!
Two Red Riding Hoods!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain