Pinterest

Like many other women I have fallen into the black hole of recipes, crafts, and goodness knows what else, known as Pinterest. I even have a wedding board and am single, very single. Well, to justify my hours of pinning I thought it would be wonderful idea to actually try some of my pins! I've only made a few attempts, but have had good results. While not exactly like the pin, they're not worthy of the blog Pintrosity, which if you don't know is where a woman chronicles failed attempts. Very funny stuff, too.
But, as I said my attempts were not half bad. First I tried this :


Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast
 Now, I don't normally cook; I bake. So, when the recipe did not specify think cut chicken breasts I did not realize that flattening a regular one thin enough to roll would prove difficult. The meat almost slid out from the wax paper unto the floor. That's when I decided to alter the recipe and make a sort of casserole. Instead of rolling the meat around the apples, I spread them over the tops. Then it was time to make the gravy, but all the natural juices from the chicken ,apples, and wine that were supposed to form the base of the gravy cooked away. Next time, I may try chicken stock, as someone on the website All Recipes. com suggested, which is where I found the recipe. It still tasted pretty good, just didn't look as pretty as the picture, but then, what does?  
 
 
To accompany the apple chicken I made this :
A flowering tea


Now that's the Pinterst version. I found a glass pot and three tea blossom for around $10.00. The pot is not entirely glass which is why it was so cheap. The blossom however, did not taste cheap at all. Here is mine,
 
 
 
 
 
 
All in all, not too bad, I'd say.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain