Striking the Set

Well, my church's play "Light of the World" opened and closed already. It went very, very well, thanks to everyone who acted, painted sets, ran the lights, and of course to our writer and director, and to our wonderful audience! I hope it brightened everyone's Christmastime, I know it did mine.
True, it made things a bit hectic for me, but it was completely worth it.
After church today, we cleared away all of the props and costumes. It was a bit sad, yes, I don't have to rush straight from church to work anymore, but I enjoyed it, not just the acting, but getting to know people in my church better, which is part of Christmas, being with people and helping them enjoy the holiday even more. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain