Movie Time!

Today I saw the new Thor movie, Darkworld with a a very good friend! I wont's say too much for fear of spoilers, but while I love Thor it increased my love for Loki. I just have a thing for fictional bad boys, and he did not disappoint, though as usual his motives are left to speculation, is he all bad, a little good, but playing his own game? What? Well, I don't know if we'll ever be let in on that, but the ambiguity is what makes him such an amazing character, and yet he isn't wishy washy like some bad boys. I'm bad now, wait I might be good, oh never mind. He's bits and pieces of both, or least pretends to be. 
Now, I know  from interviews with the actor that Loki will not be in the next Avengers movies, but that doesn't mean he can't be in the hidden end credit scene, right, or on Agents of Shield or in the rumored Thor 3?  One can only hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain