Walking Away

I know people say this is a selfish, unChrist like view,  but I can't help but think that Christ intends for His children to not just serve others, but for them to be served, after all, if we are surrounded by other Christians who are serving others, won't everyone be served at some point? I also think that God wants us to grow, and that He wants us to be happy. So, if my time is being bogged down by something that no longer serves me, grows me, or makes me happy, then am I serving Christ, growing in Him, and being made happy in Him? I think not. I've let go of some things that were just a burden to me, things that had long ceased to grow me in any way, so I let them go and that's ok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain