Harvest Party

I wanted to do a simpler party this October in light of already planning for my Doctor Who party next month. To be honest, I almost forgot about having a party, but I decided to go ahead and have one. I mean who doesn't like a party?
I decided on a harvest theme, since it's both fun and simple. I reused some of my decorations from last year's Enchanted Forrest party, like the glitter pumpkins. The food was butternut squash soup, from a box, I worked before the party so I didn't have too much time, pizza bites, not harvest,  but the kids liked them, me too actually. Desert was the best part, however. My friend Aimee, made delicious mini apple bunt cakes with a yummy caramel glaze. My friend, Robin brought pumpkin cake, and Charity brought cookies! Add some apples, apple cider and tea, and it was perfect!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain