Children at Play


A few days ago my father and I took my niece and nephew to a playground. It was one of the largest I'd ever been to so the little guys certainly were enthralled by it's bright colors, slides, swings, and climbing apparatus. While there I noticed something about the parents of other children. They didn't seem to want to talk to anyone other then their kids or other adults they knew. One little boy was wearing Bobba Fet shoes and I commented to his dad how awesome they were. He ignored me. Why the rudeness? Is it paranoia? It's not as though I spoke to the child. I've noticed this behavior before with some parents. What's up with it?
It was still a wonderful time though. We will have to return.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain