Hello

It's been awhile so I thought I'd just say, "Hello".  I had an excellent mini vacation the last weekend of last month.  I attended the last two days of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire's   2014 season. The season's end is always bitter sweet; it's wonderful and yet it's over until next August.  The  following Monday I visited with friends and did some exploring in Lancaster and Litiz. The Chocolate Cafe is wonderful as well as A Tea Affair. We also found two bookshop, one in Lancaster , Dogstar Books and one in Litiz, who's name I cannot recall though I loved it as well. 

With all those adventures, I'm wondering what the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons will hold. Working in retail, it can be a challenge, but I am determined to enjoy them none the less. I'm still working on my writing, editing my Steampunk novella for possible e-publication and looking for an agent for my fantasy novel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain