Fun, Food, and Fantasy

After a year's absence I finally made it back to one of my favorite places, Knoebels!    I've been going there ever since I was about five year's old and have loved it ever since then. It's a free admission park, mostly surrounded by forest, so you feel like you're at a small time carnival, but with much better rides, like the new Flying Turns. It's a wonderfully smooth riding, trackless roller coaster. It's modeled after a bobsled track but meant to simulate flying. The only negative is that it's very short ride.

   Then, there's my favorite The Twister! It's a great coaster with lots of sharp and swooping turns.

There is also an old fashioned carousel where you can catch brass rings and a carousel museum that houses horses from all eras  and gives the history of the merry go round.



Inside the museum
There is also a coal mining museum and museum recounting the history of the park.  
Coal Mine wing
 

Knoebels Wing

 There is so much to mention, the wonderful food , the great atmosphere that I do not have room. I will say that it's a place well worth visiting time and time again. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain