This Old House

Most people who know me, know that I adore old, abandoned places, houses, churches, theme parks,  zoos, and the like. I have Pinterest board dedicated to the subject as well as follow two channels of urban explorers on You Tube . 

Because of this, I've noticed more and more all of the derelict places near where I live, including a mobile home in my neighborhood.  I had already gone once, the door was actually blowing wide open in the breeze, but hadn't gone more than a few steps due to the broken glass, the rotting floor and the fact that I was wearing flip-flops at the time.

So, I waited until the rainy weather dried up, donned some sneakers, grabbed my camera and returned. Sadly, this time the doors were all locked. Several new homes have been moved into the area, and I suspect the doors were locked to prevent possible vandalism.

Though, disappointed, I snapped several pictures of the outside.  It's been left alone for at least ten years and yet some parts, like the added on structure in the back, look newer.  The yard has also been cut, but I think that's the community trying to minimize the bad appearance for new neighbors. 















The container under the porch said "kerosine" I hope it's empty!

This was growing in the yard.
Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain