Boneshaker by Cherie Priest - a book review

It took me awhile to get into the story or to warm up to the characters. I thought the background on the Boneshaker machine which destroyed the city could have been introduced as a flashback rather than as a historical overview, since I feel that is why it took me a bit to feel connected to the story or people. But a few chapters in and I was completely engrossed. The walled up, zombie infested city was well depicted and it's inhabitants were equally so. The ending wrapped up this story enough where I had closure but it left my imagination running over the loose ends. Overall it's a great book for Steampunk fans, alternative history buffs, or anyone wanting a good, fast read. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain