Thinking, a dangerous past time, I know

I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my life, maybe because I've realized how close to thirty I'm becoming. At first, I'll admit, I panicked. How can I almost thirty! I still live at home; I'm single! The literary world has not realized that I'm the next  J. K. Rowling and Agatha Christie rolled into one awesome author! I don't have kids! I don't even have my own pet!
Then I realized, with the help of the book On Becoming Fearless  by Arianna Huffington that thirty isn't all that old, and even if it was, it wouldn't matter. I can still accomplish plenty. I have a writing project that could potentially turn out very well. I can't say much more as it's not my own; I'm helping an author adapt his book into a script. I'm also looking over a fantasy novel to send it off to a publisher and  I have a Steampunk novella I may  self publish as an e-book. And I think I want to open a store, something like a cross between an antiques store and thrift store. A nice little place where one can buy whimsical, shabby chic decor without the high prices usually attached to such items. Till then, I may set up an Etsy shop, if my experiments with making cake stands from old china works out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain