A Day in the Sun

I always approach spring with mixed feelings; while I love the sunshine and flowers, I hate my seasonal allergies. We haven't had much of a spring yet,  but because of my allergies, I haven't really minded. 

The warm, almost summer like weather and the fact that I had no obligations today, lured me outside, despite the flowers popping up. My dad and I took a trip to Moon Lake Park and hiked around the lake and field where the pool used to be.





After our little hike, which , let's be honest was more like a walk that happened to be in a forest, we visited Hillside Farms to visit the animals and to eat some delicious ice cream. 


Back at the house, I cleaned up my yard and put out the garden gnomes that have been hanging out inside for the winter. I may be looking forward to spring after all, if the allergies keep away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain