A New Year



2018 is only a few weeks old and it’s already brought some changes. After owning the same car for twelve years, I purchased a new car. When I say new, I mean newer than my last car, which as a 2005 and the replacement is a 2015.  While I’ll miss my old car, and am not looking forward to making monthly payments again, it’s great having a newer, more reliable car. 

I was able to see the Star Wars: The Last Jedi with my dad and was pleasantly surprised to find the theater remodeled with comfy, armchair styled seating.  The movie was pretty good as well, which was a good thing, had I been bored, I might have fallen asleep in those seats.
            After seeing The Last Jedi, I’ve been on a bit of a Star Wars kick, in fact my dad and I rang in the New Year with a Star Wars marathon.  I’ve also begun reading The Annotated Peter Pan, which has some interesting insights into the author and his story.
            The weather’s been bad, so I haven’t been out driving my new car and going on many adventures, but I can’t wait to have whatever adventures the Lord has planned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain