First Adventure of the Fall



My first adventure of fall ended up feeling like a summertime trip due to the heat.  My dad and I planned to take the kids to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire this month, thinking it would be nice and cool; we were wrong.  However, it was still a fantastic day because any day at the Renaissance Faire is a good day despite the weather. I’ve been there in the cold, the rain, and the heat, and while the weather may influence my costume choices, it never deters me from going. 
Wearing a comfy jumsuit to go on an adventure! 




Since the kids are older, we went to a lot more shows than we have in the past.  We also split up as they kids wanted to see different things. My niece and I met Lilly the unicorn while Dad and my nephew just wondered about. 



Later, Dad and Garrett went to the joust while Iris and I wondered around. I took Garrett one some rides, and Iris on others. We also split up for lunch, which was nice since I got to introduce Iris to the Anchor and Mermaid restaurant where we met a pirate who asked her to join his crew.

Garrett and I on the Crow's Nest



We still did a great deal together, watched Circus Stella walk tight ropes, juggle torches, perform beautiful aerial silk routines. We watched the Capital City Jedi Knights perform stage combat and later we watched a human chess match. 
Cicus Stella
Sith and Jedi battle








Human Chess 

 I love going to the faire with different people because I experience different aspects of the faire each time I go. It truly is a special place made all the more so by the people you share it with. 




Comments

  1. I just read that Wrightstown has their own Ren Faire annual and have marked that on our calendar as well. As always, thanks for the impetus to go adventuring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to that faire, but it looks fun. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain