Free Day



I had off work today and found that my trip to the garage was both cheaper and shorter than I expected. I wasn’t sure what to do with my unexpected free time but after doing laundry and calling my aunt I decided to go got ice cream at Ballyhoo.
            After having light turn from yellow to red right as I went through, (do they mail tickets for that?) and finding most of West Pittston’s roads blocked off due to major road work I decided to just walk.
            I hadn’t walked that far in a while and quite enjoyed it. I decided that ordering a campfire sundae was an excellent reward for all that walking through the heat and dust.  The campfire sundae is a wonderful confection of chocolate ice cream, gram cracker bits and toasted marshmallows.  It’s like S’mores were magically transformed into ice cream.

            After enjoying both the sundae and writing, I took the long walk to my car and discovered this poor house that had been ravaged by the flood of a few years back. It had a for sale sign on the porch and was on a busy road to I didn’t venture close enough to look into the windows. If it ever sells, it will need someone with the money and vision to restore it.

            I also noticed how pretty the view of Pittston was from the bridge and snapped some pictures before heading home to work on a fall themed magic wand.  It was a good day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain