Sometimes you need Butter Beer and a Disney Movie



I had some fairly ambitious plans for today. Somehow, I was gifted with the Saturday before Eater off work and I was ready to do some housework and crafting. My kitchen needed cleaned and I have been dabbling in making magic wands, which I may send up selling on Etsy or just giving away as gifts. 


  I also had grand idea of getting a great deal of writing done as well maybe some yard work.
            Then my alarm went off and I thought, “I went to bed rather late; I’ll sleep for one more hour then get up.” Well, sometime after that I woke on my own to use the bathroom and realized that it was almost two hours later and the early afternoon! Clearly, I had only thought about setting my alarm clock and hadn’t actually done it.
            Greeted with this realization and the fact that my sinuses were completely stuffed, I decided to scale back my day and to also enjoy it. So, I had French toast and caught up on Sleepy Hollow, which I still enjoy despite the strange plot line this season.  Then I went online and chatted with a good friend while watching my new favorite You Tube Channel, The Tim Tracker.
            I decided I still needed to do some of my housework, which I did get to eventually, but before that, I went to my favorite ice cream parlor, Ballyhoo and tired their version of Butterbeer. It was delicious and though it’s been a while, I though it tasted very similar to the Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.   It also went well chocolate brownie ice cream.
            After doing my housework, I decided to reward myself with one of my favorite Disney movies, Brave.  If Frozen is about a sister’s love then Brave is about a mother’s love. It makes me miss and appreciate my mom every time I watch it.
            No matter how much you grow up, somedays, you just need a good Butterbeer and a Disney movie. 

 (previouse pinner) Merida & Queen Elinor. has anyone noticed that merida is wearing her coronation dress? or pretty close to it. see her belt?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain