Scrambled Isn’t Always a Bad Thing

I don’t cook very much, but I love cooking omelets. There’s easy to make and you can anything you want. I feel rather accomplished when I cook my breakfast rather than just heat something in the toaster or microwave, which is what I normally do.

The other aspect of omelets that I enjoy is that even if you mess them up, there still edible. If you misjudge, like I did this morning, and flip the egg mixture too soon you end up with scrambled eggs rather than omelet.  In a restraint you’d need to start over, but at home, you can just shrug your shoulders, stir up the eggs, cheese, meat, and spinach and enjoy the unexpected twist in your morning. 

 Scrambled Eggs with Spinach & Parmesan Pull the eggs off the heat when they still look a little loose; carryover cooking will do the rest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain