Writing and Reading


Great Idea

There's not much going on with me right now. I have a book waiting at an agent's and am looking into submitting some of my short stories to online magazines. I just need to read over the guidelines and brush up the stories.  I've been working on my own fiction writing and haven't done much for the one freelancing site I write for though I do have some posts to be published.

The important thing is to keep writing. I've fallen drastically behind on my journal but I hope to rectify that very soon.  I've also been reading quite a bit and having a great time.I think it's important to keep reading because it is studying the styles and habits of other authors, even if it's "what not to do" lesson!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain