The Infinite Day: A Book Review

2436364 



This was a very good ending to the trilogy, though at times the varying point of views were a bit tedious, particularly when there would be a lot going on with Merral's group and then the next chapter would focus on Ethan on Earth for instance. That being said, it was fascinating to see things from the Dominion's side. The ending was perfect, though I don't want to spoil it, but it was a good ending that gave a happy sense of closure.
The characterization was greatly improved as well, as it's a bit sketchy in the first book, though I must say I still never completely loved the main characters, though I greatly enjoyed, Loyd, Luke, and Azeras.
I recommend anyone struggling to get through the first book to stick it out; it get's better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain