Pen and Paper

This past week I've picked up an old habbit,  keeping a journal. I don't mean what you're reading now, but a pen and paper, personal account of my day.  I did this fairly faithfully as a preteen and then feel out of the habbit.

However, after watching the movie version of Jane Austen's Emma, it occured to me that journal can be quite useful, there's a scene where Emma is writing about a problem she's having. I realized that aside from keeping me in pratice with writing, it could help me unravel the day, sort out problems, remember good times, and could also help improve my prayer life. 

So far, I'm three days strong with journal, so hopefully I can keep it up! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain