Trust

I hadn't really thought about my New Year's Resolution  till while reading my devotional book, Jesus Calling. The author challenged the readers to whenever they feel like fretting and constantly praying for the same thing, to simply say, "I trust you, Jesus."
I don't know about you, but when I'm worried about anything I babble about it, to God, my friends, family, anyone.  And instead of feeling better, I worry even more.  So, now whenever I start panicking and worrying about anything, I try to follow the advise. "I trust you, Jesus."  I won't claim that I'm cured of worrying, but I do it much less, letting God handle it and trusting Him.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain