Santa Hat

I know the Christmas spirit has hit when I take out my Santa hat to wear at work. Little kids at the store always seem to get so excited when they see me in the hat, they smile, laugh, and tug on their parent's sleeves.  I've never really got that to be honest, especially when some kids call me "Santa". I look nothing like Santa, save for the hat. Then today it hit me, maybe their not that confused as to think a short woman is the jolly , chubby man, maybe it's the symbol they recognize, the symbol of charity, love, and generosity that most of us adult forget in the midst of Black Friday lines and T.V.adds. Maybe, as the old cartoon says, "Christmas doesn't come in a store, maybe, just maybe, it's a little bit more."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain