Holiday Concert

I attended my six year old nephew's school holiday concert. It was the first school even I've been to since I saw my best friend in seventh grade perform with her orchestra for her middle school.  I'd forgotten how cute they can be! They sang songs about polka dancing penguins, read poems about decorating Christmas trees and finished with "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." 
With everything that distracts us adults at Christmas, it's nice to remember that it all began with a Child, and the giving of toys, and the singing of songs, and even Santa, all point back to the real meaning of the holiday,  the Christ Child's love for all humanity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain