Writing

Up until a year a go, I had this wonderful habit of once a week going to a Starbucks, or a park with my notebook, laptop or both and writing. While, I still write whenever I am online or on breaks at work, I have neglected that habit. I thought, it used time and money, because of course I need food or drink to write, so I can just write at home. BIG MISTAKE.
Really, what was I thinking?  Yes, I do have my writing time in the evenings into the early  mornings, but going someplace new to write can be beneficial to the creative process. So, I have slowly begun to get back to that.  My fantasy novel is waiting at another publisher, but I have plenty of of other writing to do and I mean to do it.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain