Fall Wonderings

Today, I drove to Francis Slocum State Park to do some writing, reading, as well as just enjoying the fall scenery before it fades into winter.  Fall is such a special time of year.  Even in the death of spring's plants, God creates one last burst of color before the pale winter sets in. I really do wish fall lasted longer than it did. It's my most favorite time of the year.
A bagel, coffee, notebook, and Halloween themed murder mystery; I was all set!
Viewing the lake from my secluded writing spot.

Lovely fall leaves
After writing, I took a walk along the lake.















I love how the sky and trees are reflected in the water.
I neared the dock and was looking for a good place to read.
I decided somewhere right by this part of the lake looked inviting.
but first I took some pictures from the dock; again I love the reflection.
Finally, I found my reading spot! You can't see it, but there was a heron on the tiny island.
My book finished and the light fading, I called it a day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain