Time Traveling at the Rennaissance Faire

This Sunday I had the pleasure of going to one of my favorite places, The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire! The theme for the weekend was new one, Time Travelers and I was excited to see what kind of costumes would turn up. There were several Dr. Whos, whole groups of Jedi Knights and some Steampunkers! I was particularly excited about the last groups because I haven't gotten the chance to see much Steampunk aside from the web.  Despite this, I chose to forgo my usual fair garb and made an attempt at a Steampunk like outfit.



blouse and skirt from Goodwill, hat and necklace from Hot Topic




Though of course there were several "old hats" at Steampunk culture there, such as this very nice lady, who was nice enough to call my outfit pretty.  It made me smile, I must admit.  I also admired this Steampunk time machine, set to the year of the Renaissance Faire
 


Of course, there was plenty of Renaissance enjoyments as well, the joust, the turkey legs, the incense, which I stocked up on till my September trip.  I also discovered the tea shop on the grounds.

 





It was a wonderful visit and I cannot wiat to go back again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain