Tea, Wings, and a really, big fish.



Last Sunday I embarked on a road trip to the Lancaster PA area to visit one of my very best friends. After exchanging Christmas gifts, yes, Christmas gifts, we met up with one of her friends for tea at Sugarplums and Tea. f you've never had lemon curd, which I hadn't till then, it tastes like tart lemon pie filling. It was amazing, dainty, yet delicious tea sliders, salads, scones with lemon curd, and of course tea.

After that, we had a wonderful cookout and went to a movie. I don't get to hang out with a group often, so this was was quite fun. The next day, my friend Mel and I mostly stayed in to watch Downton Abbey, but in the evening we met her boyfriend at Quips Pub for wings and coffee flavored by Baily's. Yum and Yum. It was a fun looking place, a dart board, lively people.
My last day I got to see Jonah at Sight and Sound.  The underwater scene perfectly creates the illusion of being under neath the waves with Jonah and the whale. However, the spectacle is not the only good aspect, the story is very good, forgive even when it's not easy because God has forgiven you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Watch After Stranger Things

Robin Hood is one of the Best Disney Movies

Renn Faire in the Rain